MAUI EASY RIDERS IS THE PREMIER DOWNHILL BIKE TOUR BUSINESS IN MAUI.
NOW OFFERING: THE FIRST AND ONLY SUNSET BIKE TOUR EVER OFFERED ON MAUI.
THE MOST ORIGINAL BIKE TOUR IN ALL OF HAWAII!
WE ALSO OFFER OTHER TOURS, INCLUDING THE MOST AMAZING PRIVATE ROAD TO HANA TOUR YOU COULD EVER IMAGINE.
Rated #1 On All Trusted Review Sites. We Have Around 1,000 Positive Testimonials To Back Up This Claim On TripAdvisor, Yelp And Google. Everyone Claims To Be The Best, But With Us It Is Actually True.
About Maui Easy Riders
My name is billy, and I am the owner. I work every day to have a tour scheduled, but I can’t do it all myself. All of our bike tours have a driver and a guide. When we get super busy around the holidays and during summer break, we may be fortunate enough to have two tours scheduled on the same day. I have to step away from the bike tour to conduct a road to hana tour in these circumstances. You are in the very safe and experienced hands of one of our other guides when that happens. We are a tiny business; we do not shuffle guides in and out regularly; anyone who guides a tour here has been working for easy riders for years. The accountability is impeccable with us; we run the tightest ship on Haleakala.
I founded Maui easy riders almost ten years ago after working for other bike tours for several years; the time had come to branch off and start a business of my own. The plan was a success; Maui easy riders offers the most unique tours available to the visitors of Maui, original tours of my creation explicitly designed to give the absolute best and safest tours possible. There is no other bike tour or road to Hana tour that comes close to the high quality we offer.
About our Morning Bike Tour
- The only bike tour on Maui is where you are guaranteed to ride in a small group on every tour. Eight max.
- Our tour is the longest downhill ride available on Maui, the only tour that goes from 6600 feet of elevation through Kula, Makawao, and the beach in Paia.
- The whole time you are biking with Maui easy riders, there is a chase van blocking cars so you can ride in the middle of your lane.
- We are the only guided bike tour on Maui that allows everyone to ride at their own pace, with the faster riders in the front of the group and the slower riders in the back.
- We are also the only bike tour on Maui that allows you to choose the style of helmet you want to wear; we offer both full-face motor-cross-style helmets and traditional bicycle helmets; you decide what is best for you.
- You will pedal less than 1 mile the entire tour. This tour is easy, and almost anyone can do it.
- We can cater to “almost” all skill levels. Please call us if you’re unsure.
About our Bike
- Our bikes are easy to use, very comfortable, low center of gravity, sturdy-custom built cruiser bikes, not cheap mountain bikes that are mass-produced on an assembly line in china.
- You wouldn’t ride our bikes on a dirt trail, and you shouldn’t get stuck with a mountain bike for a tour on paved roads.
- Along with huge, 13-inch wide padded seats that have a spring for each cheek, our bikes are equipped with the safest, most innovative, and best parts available for a downhill bike ride on Haleakala.
- You will never have to shift gears on our bikes, and your brakes will never lock upon you.
- All of our bikes are equipped with safe, easy-to-use drum brakes, quite the opposite of the sketchy disc brakes used by all of the other maui downhill bike tours.
If you have booked with us and decide to cancel we offer a full refund (no questions asked) up to 72 hours before the scheduled tour time. If you cancel within 72 hours of the tour your payment is non-refundable.